Rates & Policies
- Rates vary according to season. Some weekends and holidays may require a multi-night minimum stay. Our single room cabins range from $72 - $150 and our Green Mountain Suite ranges from $130 - $175 per night plus applicable taxes. All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children 12 and under stay for free. Each additional person is $10/person/night over the age of 12.
- Pets are welcome in select cabins; there will be an additional charge of $15 per night for each pet.
- All cabins include daily housekeeping, coffee/maker, microwave oven, small fridge, free WIFI, individually controlled heat/ac, hairdryer, flat screened satellite TV, radio alarm clock and more.
- Surprise someone special - ask us about adding a special touch to your stay by having us arrange for flowers or a gift package such as a wine & cheese platter, champagne & chocolates or a platter of your choosing to be placed in your room upon arrival.
- We would be happy to book a Fly Fishing lesson, Horseback Ride, Land Rover Off Road Lesson or even a Falcon Fly....call for details.
- We are a SMOKE FREE facility; smoking is only permitted outdoors. We appreciate the freshness of our cabins. Getting smoke out of our linens and furnishings creates a lot of extra work and expense. Smoking in any of our rooms may result in a $100 cleaning fee.
- Reservations are recommended and guaranteed with a $25 non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
- Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express cards are accepted, sorry; we can not accept personal checks.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans change from time to time. However, cancellations within 14 days of your scheduled arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to a one-night stay in addition to the non-refundable deposit given at time of booking per room reserved.
- You are responsible for the payment of your entire stay at the time of check in.
- Arriving late...no problem. If you plan to arrive after 7pm, please let us know and we will make arrangements to accommodate as best we can. Rooms will not be guaranteed for arrivals past 7pm without prior arrangements.
- There will be a one night room charge for any no-show in addition to the non-refundable deposit given at time of booking per room reserved.
- Check-in time is 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. Late check-outs can occasionally be accommodated with 1/2 day room charge. All late check-outs must be approved by management.
Well behaved pets are welcomed in select cabins. Our pet policies reflect our respect for your pet as well as for the non-pet owners who stay with us. All pet policies will be strictly enforced. We do reserve the right to ask that noisy, messy or misbehaving pets (or their owners) be removed from the premises without notice or refund.
- Because pets are allowed in a limited number of rooms, please let us know your pet will be traveling with you when you make your reservation.
- For the safety of your pet and all of our guests, pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors.
- Please, do not allow your pet on the bedding. We will provide a blanket to be used to cover our bedding should your pet be accustomed to getting onto beds.
- Additional fees will be assessed for dirty or damaged bedding or furniture (including towels and carpeting).
- Please do not use our towels or linens to clean off your pets. Ask us for a pet towel that can be used instead.
- Please clean up after your pet both inside the cabin (spilled food) and on the grounds (if you need baggies, please let us know). We have provided a receptacle for dog waste.
- Any damage caused by your pet will be the responsibility of the person traveling with the pet and additional fees may be assessed if deemed necessary.
- We proudly feature Vermont Made Organic Dog Treats by Wagatha's available for sale in our office.